Thursday, May 9, 2013

2004 Nissan 350Z Owners Manual


2004 Nissan 350Z Owners Manual - Hi guys, this is an online blog which shares all info that related to the Owners Manual book. We will update this blog daily, so do not worry to come back. All right, here we have the review about 2004 Nissan 350Z. Read this before downloading the file.

What is the consumer reviews for the 2004 Nissan 350Z according to edmunds?

I bought mine new in mid '04 so I actually got the 2004.5 model with the softer suspension. Its been traded in thanks to the cops. It was my 3rd Z car. Downsides: very expensive insurance, NO CARGO SPACE AT ALL. I totally hated the car for that as I am a musician so just forget taking ANYTHING with you. Oh lets not forget unnecessary razzing by the cops (got me jail time!). Interior was well put together, and thought out but littered with cheap plastic. When I traded it in after 3.5 years no one wanted it, and those that did wanted to give me $14k when I paid $40k! Car was in the shop a few with bad rear bearings, leaky rear fluid, tire problems, check engine light, & 2 sets of brakes.

Favorite Features
Handling, performance, and styling are all top notch. Favorite feature was both its corner turning, and head turning ability (initially). Good mileage (21mpg) for a race car. Comfy ride if you trash the stock tires. Car stops on a dime! Saved my life once when SUV in front hit a stopped car @ 70mph.

Suggested Improvements
287hp wasn't quite enough, but the new model fixes this. More cargo space! BOYCOTT THE POTENZA TIRES! ( LOUD road noise, poor wear, + hydroplaned @ 30mph causing $6000 in damage!). Better paint that doesn't fall off when the wind blows. 2 sets of brakes in 30k miles = bad. Better wearing interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment