Thursday, May 9, 2013

2003 Nissan 350Z Owners Manual

2003 Nissan 350 ZOwners Manual - Hi guys, this is an online blog which shares all info that related to the Owners Manual book. We will update this blog daily, so do not worry to come back. All right, here we have the review about 2003 Nissan 350Z. Read this before downloading the file.

What is the consumer reviews for the 2003 Nissan 350Z according to edmunds?


I bought this car with 86k on it and have not regretted it a single time! I was amazed at the gas mileage (22-25 city, 27-30 hwy) and the power and torque is great. I can run even with modded mustangs and newer turbo bmw's and can smoke most other cars. I've beat pretty hard on the car for about 12k miles now and it's held up to everything without complaint! The only problem I had was with the stock Bose subamp cutting out but there's an easy DIY fix for that which takes about 15 mins. Nissan built this car to last 200k and it's very obvious the quality they put into this car. Just make sure to have a set of snow tires on hand.

Favorite Features
I love the heated power seats, power, easily modded and sounds great with an short ram intake. Looks super sharp black on black, I get compliments everywhere on the looks.

Suggested Improvements
The radio itself is pretty crappy but that's nothing too expensive to replace. I don't have any other complaints about the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment