Friday, May 10, 2013

2002 Honda Insight Owners Manual


2002 Honda Insight Owners Manual - Hi guys, this is an online blog which shares all info that related to the Owners Manual book. We will update this blog daily, so do not worry to come back. All right, here we have the review about 2002 Honda Insight. Read this before downloading the file.

What is the consumer reviews for the 2002 Honda Insight according to edmunds?

This car accelerates better than I expected. I thought it'd be a dog, but it's much quicker than I thought it would be. The only problem I've had is with the odometer. It's stuck on the current trip mileage and won't return to overall mileage, so I'll need to get this repaired so I'll know when to change the oil. I've been cross country with this car half a dozen times or so, I wish it had cruise control, but that's not an option. The ride is a little more harsh than most cars, but I'm used to it, and going long distance is no problem. I can get the advertised 65 mpg highway IF I drive 55mph, but I just drive it the normal hwy speed and get about 50 mpg hwy. Overall I get 47 mpg.

Favorite Features
2 things. 1, it gets GREAT gas mileage. 2, it attracts attention... you'd think I was driving a 1966 Ford GT Mark II the way people flock to check it out.

Suggested Improvements
Cruise control should be an option.

Download 2002 Honda Insight Owners Manual

No comments:

Post a Comment