Monday, May 6, 2013

2001 Honda Prelude Owners Manual


2001 Honda Prelude Owners Manual - Hi guys, this is an online blog which shares all info that related to the Owners Manual book. We will update this blog daily, so do not worry to come back. All right, here we have the review about 2001 Honda Prelude. Read this before downloading the file.

What is the consumer reviews for the 2001 Honda Prelude according to edmunds?

I bought this car to replace my 1986 Prelude, I was fresh out of college and landed a good paying job so an upgrade was in tail. Initially I was in the market for an Acura Integra GSR which are hard to find Clean title and Stock (Which is what I wanted). While out Kicking tires at some dealerships I found a 01 Black Prelude 5spd. I took it for a test drive and was sold before I even hit 3 blocks, took it back and bought it with 113k. Purchaced the car in 2007 ended up totaling it in 2011 but it was super reliable only oil changes, tires and tune ups. it had 236k when I parted from it. I miss this car and it was a blast to drive on my 60mile commute especially passing people. Gotta love VTEC!

Favorite Features
VTEC VTEC VTEC VTEC! Shifter was awesome, midrange torque Looks Honda reliability 

Suggested Improvements
Bigger back seat Bring back the prelude, Honda used to be synonymous with racing but their line up is really depressing there hasnt been a really good sports car -accord v6 6-pd in their line up since the s2000.

Download 2001 Honda Prelude Owners Manual 

No comments:

Post a Comment