Sunday, May 5, 2013

1995 Honda Prelude Owners Manual


1995 Honda Prelude Owners Manual - Hi guys, this is an online blog which shares all info that related to the Owners Manual book. We will update this blog daily, so do not worry to come back. All right, here we have the review about 1995 Honda Prelude. Read this before downloading the file.

What is the consumer reviews for the 1995 Honda Prelude according to edmunds?

I have had my prelude for 5 years now and i have put a total of 85,000 miles on it. It has been the most fun car to drive I have ever had. It still has the same amount of power since the day i bought it. Actually a little more because of a few mods. I added a cold air intake and a full exhaust. The sound of the car is amazing. I have nothing bad to say about it. It is a totally reliable car. With the mods i made i get about 28.5 miles per gal around town driving. 

Favorite Features
I like the way the dash goes all the way across. I like the digital gas gauge and temp. gauge. I also like how the tachometer is the same size as the speedometer. 

Suggested Improvements
The factory stereo system could be better. The back speakers should be at least 6by9s instead of 6.5s. And maybe come with a sub or something.

Download 1995 Honda Prelude Owners Manual

No comments:

Post a Comment